by ceesaydesignsolutions, published
HUGO! is the name of this robot which is designed to fight cruel and brutal bullies.
He has awesome looking ribs that doesn't just look scary, but it also sprays an anti-bully gas which make all bullies harmless and kind.
The gas is stored in his backpack made of carbon-fiber.
HUGO! is part of the Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Network conducted by Momodou S. Ceesay to encourage young pupils to pursue STEM careers.
More info? Visit www.ceesay.com/stemnet
Part of the Develop 3D Live 2013 on April 16th 2013 Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printing competition for Best Robot Design:
- print parts to get as much detail as possible
- fix together as one unit
- enthuse pupils about 3D printing and have fun with printed model
Wish Ceesay Design Solutions all the best for the competition!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
HUGO! by ceesaydesignsolutions is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ceesaydesignsolutions would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).