Collar Stay Organizer/Rack
by Ginobi_wan, published
This is a simple rack to organize your shirt collar stays. There are some organizers online for collar stays but they mostly are key chain style and I wanted a simple rack. It is a quick design that I came up with, so feel free to modify/build upon. I created the part in AutoDesk Inventor, so I posted the .ipt and .stl files.
- STL file: Collar Stay Organizer-Rack.stl
- Afinia UP! File: Collar Stay Organizer-Rack.UP3
- Inventor file: Collar Stay Organizer-Rack.ipt
1.) Print (or Modify and then Print). For the UP!, I had the quality set to normal and the fill set to big hole.
2.) Clean up and organize collar stays.
My prints were made on an Afinia UP! PP3DP printer. I printed out one with and without threads because it was my first time trying to print threads. I was able to use the one with threads.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Collar Stay Organizer/Rack by Ginobi_wan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Ginobi_wan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).