Practice Roller Hockey Puck
by Print_Advocate, published
Hockey puck with internal rollers for practice off the ice.
Suggested RepG settings:
- no extra shells
- 0.2mm layer height
- 100% fill
- external supports only
this puck has not been tested for durability, please use for practice only; do not shoot on a goalie.
- OpenSCAD file included for those who would like to experiment with puck geometry.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Practice Roller Hockey Puck by Print_Advocate is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Print_Advocate would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).