Practice Roller Hockey Puck
by Print_Advocate, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Hockey puck with internal rollers for practice off the ice.
Suggested RepG settings:
- no extra shells
- 0.2mm layer height
- 100% fill
- external supports only
this puck has not been tested for durability, please use for practice only; do not shoot on a goalie.
- OpenSCAD file included for those who would like to experiment with puck geometry.
Practice Roller Hockey Puck by Print_Advocate is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Print_Advocate a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Print_Advocate would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).