Simple Casetop Filament Guide for Solidoodle
by tealvince, published
Yet another filament guide for Solidoodle. This simple one is designed to fit on top of the case, creating a more gentle path for the filament, reducing breakage.
1) Print out the filament guiide
2) Attach it to the top of the case with hot melt glue, double-sided foam tape, or by drilling/punching a hole in the case and driving a screw through the provided hole
3) Feed the filament through the guide, optionally stuffing the guide cavity with sponge material that will serve to dry the filament and add friction to prevent backwards movement of the filament (which can lead to tangles)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Simple Casetop Filament Guide for Solidoodle by tealvince is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure tealvince would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).