Tower Pro SG92R Servo Brick, Side Mount
by badBrick, published
badBrick Tower Pro SG92R Servo Brick Side Mount.
Fits 1 (one) Tower Pro Micro Servo model SG92R in a 4x2x4 Brick. This mount is intended to hold up a TP SG92R Servo for prototyping some ideas.
The brick itself is equal to 4 (2x4) Lego bricks. So it can be "bricked" into a nice support structure to hold it in place.
Print parts So Mount hole faces up. Its designed to reduce edge curling.
- In MakerWare, I modify the "Medium" settings:
Quality: Layer Height = 0.18
All other defaults are the same.
- Lightly File egdes and sand smooth for a good snug fit.
If you don't have a 3D printer but you're interested in getting one of these we can print you one at badbrick.com/catalog
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Tower Pro SG92R Servo Brick, Side Mount by badBrick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure badBrick would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).