Spray Paint Extender for Flone (Drone)
by yang02, published
This is a extension for Flone (open source quadcopter) to draw/paint with spray paint.
Hope it would be a great useful tool for writer's new expression in this era.
Test flight & drawing
- Spray Paint (Montana Water Based 100 http://goo.gl/d4zVrh) x1
- Needle Cap x1
- Fat Cap x1
- Silicone Tube (2ø x 180mm) x1
- Servo (23x11x29mm) x1
- Zip Tie x2
- Nut (3ø) x3
- Bolt (3ø x over 8mm) x2
- Bolt (3ø x over 28mm) x1
- Clip x1
- Printed Parts (servo_mounter_base_w_support.stl, servo_mounter_trigg.stl, nozzle_mounter.stl)
- Remove support material from printed parts.
- Connect silicone tube and caps.
- Cut the clip and bend it proper shape to attach the trigger.
- Mount the servo on the base with zip ties.
- Assemble them like image above.
- Servo cable should be connected to flight controller board.
- "nozzle_mounter.stl" is only fits for Montana Water Base 100.
- Servo Mounter Base can fits all size of Montana cans.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Spray Paint Extender for Flone (Drone) by yang02 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving yang02 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure yang02 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).