Vector-9000, a fast line follower robot
by carlosgs, published
By Carlosgs and VÃÂctor Uceda.
This robot was designed and built two weeks ahead the Cosmobot competition (http://www.roboticspot.com/cosmobot/).
More info coming soon.
- Arduino Leonardo with CRM Shield + MUX + lots of wire-wrapping
- Pololu QTR-8A (RC) and CNY-70 line sensor boards
- 7.4V Li-Po battery
- LDR sensor array (x4) as an experiment to determine the robot's orientation
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Vector-9000, a fast line follower robot by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving carlosgs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).