Customizable Citadel Paint Bottle Holder
by byzant, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A holder for citadel acrylic paint bottles.
The holder is fully parametric (number of rows/columns, hole diameter, height, etc. can all be changed with just one variable each) and multiple holders can be stacked. For extra stacking stability the holders can be printed with support pillars.
NOTE: the support pillars have not been fully tested yet and don't print properly on some printers. Also even without them the holder should offer more than enough stability.
I had trouble printing the support pillars when slicing with cura (12.12a). Slic3r worked without issues.
If you want to print a holder with support pillars then print "citadel bottle holder 2x2 with support pillar.stl" first to make sure the pillars get printed right.
- Also the holder is fully parametric: everything from the number of columns and rows to the diameter of the holes can easily be changed; however, the placement of extra support pillars currently only works properly with uneven numbers of rows. To do so just enter the CoffeeScript sourcecode (Citadel_Bottle_Holder.coffee) into CoffeeSCad at http://kaosat-dev.github.com/CoffeeSCad/.
Customizable Citadel Paint Bottle Holder by byzant is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving byzant a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure byzant would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).