UXCell 5V 2A Power Supply Case
by sutekh, published
After having stability problems using a wall wart for my Raspberry Pi, I ordered this cheap little 5V 2A power supply:
All it needs is a case and a cord. Print this and you're half way there.
The pilot holes are intended to be drilled to fit the profile of the wire you use.
The tapered flares on either end should provide sufficient room to accommodate a knot or zip tie to secure the wire.
- Line up the vents, glue the lid on and you're done.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
UXCell 5V 2A Power Supply Case by sutekh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure sutekh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).