Generic 3D scanner hand grip for Xtion or Kinect
by brianhomer, published
This is a generic hand grip,can convert your motion detector to 3D scanning machine. Either Xtion or Kinect you just only need simply put the rubber band to fit the scanner on top of the grip. Then you can immediate convert your motion detector to 3D scanning machine. enjoy
1) Either use makerware or ReplicatorG to convert the STL to printing file
2) Use infill 30% may achieved a better result
3) after print out, use the rubber band fix the scanner on the grip. Then completed
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Generic 3D scanner hand grip for Xtion or Kinect by brianhomer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving brianhomer a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure brianhomer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).