Tablet Score Board Stand
by delaneys73, published
This is a table top stand for a 7" tablet. You could use it to turn your tablet into a phone frame, video player or book reader. But i designed it to be used as a scoreboard for our home magic the gathering card games,to give them a bit of professionalism. I wrote an android app to go along with it for keeping score called Score Keeper and it's available for free on the google play store also at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.delaney.mobile
- Either cut out with a laser cutter, or use an Exacto knife , from 600 gsm cardboard, or equivalent heavyweight card.
- Score using a blunt knife along the perforation cuts along the spine and bend carefully to form the spine
- Insert two paper fasteners in the top and bottom holes to bring the pieces together (You may need to trim the legs of the paper fasteners if the overlap the card)
- Insert the brace along the front into the slots
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Tablet Score Board Stand by delaneys73 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving delaneys73 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure delaneys73 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).