Files and images for this Thing are currently unavailable.
AR-15 Magazine Follower
by crank, published
This is a basic AR-15 magazine follower. It fits any USGI magazine. NOTE.... This is NOT currently an anti-tilt follower and this is a work in progress. I am implementing anti-tilt functions that will be in the next revision, plus a few other changes to make it "beefy" and a magazine spring catch. The current one feeds and functions well, I put 100 rounds down range with it, no jams.... YET. Also in the works, is a whole printable magazine and spring.
1) You Have a need for an AR-15 Follower :) For example yours is busted on your last magazine and there are zombies outside of the door.
2) In a case with Zombies, make sure you can hold them at bay for approximately 30 minutes for printing +5-10 minutes for cleaning and sanding. Perhaps some pieces of wood nailed to the windows and doors would do the trick?
3) Download the STL ... if Zombies have not destroyed the needed infrastructure.
4) PRINT AND HOLD OFF THOSE ZOMBIES!!!
5) After the print is successful, clean with some 150 grit sandpaper and finish with some 400-600 grit sandpaper. Make sure it is smooth and any hanging plastic is taken care of. We wouldn't want any round feeding malfunctions while battling Zombies?
6) Install into a USGI magazine and load her up. By now, those boarded up windows and doors may have been compromised.... but now you can defend yourself against those Zombies with your AR-15.