Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
This Thing is currently under moderation: for violating the Thingiverse Terms of Service.
Files and images for this Thing are currently unavailable.
AR-15 Magazine Follower
by crank, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a basic AR-15 magazine follower. It fits any USGI magazine. NOTE.... This is NOT currently an anti-tilt follower and this is a work in progress. I am implementing anti-tilt functions that will be in the next revision, plus a few other changes to make it "beefy" and a magazine spring catch. The current one feeds and functions well, I put 100 rounds down range with it, no jams.... YET. Also in the works, is a whole printable magazine and spring.
1) You Have a need for an AR-15 Follower :) For example yours is busted on your last magazine and there are zombies outside of the door.
2) In a case with Zombies, make sure you can hold them at bay for approximately 30 minutes for printing +5-10 minutes for cleaning and sanding. Perhaps some pieces of wood nailed to the windows and doors would do the trick?
3) Download the STL ... if Zombies have not destroyed the needed infrastructure.
4) PRINT AND HOLD OFF THOSE ZOMBIES!!!
5) After the print is successful, clean with some 150 grit sandpaper and finish with some 400-600 grit sandpaper. Make sure it is smooth and any hanging plastic is taken care of. We wouldn't want any round feeding malfunctions while battling Zombies?
6) Install into a USGI magazine and load her up. By now, those boarded up windows and doors may have been compromised.... but now you can defend yourself against those Zombies with your AR-15.
AR-15 Magazine Follower by crank is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving crank a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure crank would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).