Prusa Mendel wooden printbed - Aachen edition v2
by Jimi_Hendrik, published
Update of the Prusa Mendel wooden printbed, designed by Rene in 2010. (1)
It supports linear bushings, such as the SC8UU or the LM8UU. For the LM8UU, an additional bracket is necessary. (2)
EDIT: Sry, I just found out it says SC13UU in the *.dxf file. It should be SC8UU since it is for 8mm rods.
- Lasercut the parts (I used 5mm Mdf and 4mm acrylic)
- Print the adapters if necessary
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Prusa Mendel wooden printbed - Aachen edition v2 by Jimi_Hendrik is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Jimi_Hendrik would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.