The Handyman Bag Fix
by kempton, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
â€œI was out walking. Suddently my new bag brokeâ€
- Measure up
- The bagfixmainpart.stl is paused just before the cavity closed, using cura or other slicers that allow "pause during print", and the hook is inserted.
- No need for glue! Using four pieces of 3mm filament, you are able to fix the two pieces together
The Handyman Bag Fix by kempton is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kempton a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kempton would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).