PG35L Fan duct - heat sink compatible
by florihan, published
I liked ultibots fan duct for the additional z travel. Unfortunately it didn't have room for my heat sink. This remix does.
- Mount 40mm fan
- Make sure heat sink is mounted approx. like seen on the pics
- Slide the fan duct over motor, it should be "press fit", no tape or anything required.
The fan is a "reely", by the way.
I'm no good with openscad, so I hope step and iges files will be of at least some use to tinker with.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
PG35L Fan duct - heat sink compatible by florihan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure florihan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).