Easy Z homing for Rapman 3.x
by Anar, published
This little thing will make fine tuning your bed to nozzle distance much easier !
For more instructions please visit http://www.reppersdelight.spacymen.com/index.php/post/2013/04/02/Z-homing-made-easy
- print without raft nor support
- reverse the inverted Z switch bolt at the back of your extruder
- screw that printed end bit at its tip (bolt is now head's up)
- screw/unscrew that tip for fine tuning your bed/nozzle distance
This should really make your life much easier when it comes to modify the bed/nozzle distance.
No more tools are required : the end tip is designed to be easily tuned by hand.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Easy Z homing for Rapman 3.x by Anar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Anar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).