Easy Z homing for Rapman 3.x
by Anar, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
This little thing will make fine tuning your bed to nozzle distance much easier !
For more instructions please visit http://www.reppersdelight.spacymen.com/index.php/post/2013/04/02/Z-homing-made-easy
- print without raft nor support
- reverse the inverted Z switch bolt at the back of your extruder
- screw that printed end bit at its tip (bolt is now head's up)
- screw/unscrew that tip for fine tuning your bed/nozzle distance
This should really make your life much easier when it comes to modify the bed/nozzle distance.
No more tools are required : the end tip is designed to be easily tuned by hand.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Easy Z homing for Rapman 3.x by Anar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Anar a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Anar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.