Philadelphia Museum of Art
by gadgetking, published
As with the other famous Philly structures I've found to date on Thingiverse, this began life as a Sketchup Warehouse file. I live by the Art Museum and wanted a model of it I could print, so inspired by the work others had done on the Comcast Tower, Liberty Place and City Hall, I grabbed the Sketchup file. I then simplified that model, converted it to an STL and cleaned it up for printing. Enjoy!
1) Print with support, flatten the base yourself or wait for me to do so. The model itself doesn't require support, just the underside of the hill it sits on.
2) Hum the Rocky theme while it's printing and imagine a tiny Rocky running the steps triumphantly.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Philadelphia Museum of Art by gadgetking is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure gadgetking would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).