MakerBot Replicator 2 - PLA blue frogs - Layer thickness comparison plate
by CreativeTools, published
This is a simple vector graphics file that you can lasercut. It was designed to hold four of MorenaP's cute treefrog model, one in each layer height as you can choose in MakerWare and also a 50 micron version.
- 0.34 mm/layer - Low (340 microns)
- 0.27 mm/layer - Medium (270 microns)
- 0.1 mm/layer - High (100 microns)
- 0.05 mm/layer - Super fine (50 microns)
These models where 3D printed with blue 1.75 mm PLA plastic filament on a MakerBot Replicator 2 3D printer.
The sample 3D model for this print is MorenaP's popular tree frog:
By Creative Tools
- Laser cut the plate
- 3D-print the frogs
- Glue them on the plate
- Touch them... but don't lick them. Frogs ar dangerous to lick or kiss!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
MakerBot Replicator 2 - PLA blue frogs - Layer thickness comparison plate by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CreativeTools a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).