MakerBot Replicator 2 - PLA blue frogs - Layer thickness comparison plate
by CreativeTools, published
This is a simple vector graphics file that you can lasercut. It was designed to hold four of MorenaP's cute treefrog model, one in each layer height as you can choose in MakerWare and also a 50 micron version.
- 0.34 mm/layer - Low (340 microns)
- 0.27 mm/layer - Medium (270 microns)
- 0.1 mm/layer - High (100 microns)
- 0.05 mm/layer - Super fine (50 microns)
These models where 3D printed with blue 1.75 mm PLA plastic filament on a MakerBot Replicator 2 3D printer.
The sample 3D model for this print is MorenaP's popular tree frog:
By Creative Tools
- Laser cut the plate
- 3D-print the frogs
- Glue them on the plate
- Touch them... but don't lick them. Frogs ar dangerous to lick or kiss!