Dead Space 2 Marker
by ekaszubski, published
Marker mesh extracted right out of Dead Space 2 data files, converted to STL, and flattened on the base for better printing and free-standing. Seen here next to a wiimote and a test print of the contact beam.
The basis for this mesh is the property of EA and Visceral Games; I just extracted/converted/modified it.
Using the Makerbot 2:
- no raft or supports needed
- 10% infill
- 3 shells
- 0.2mm layer thickness
- 80mm/sec extrusion movement speed
- 150mm/sec travel movement speed
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Dead Space 2 Marker by ekaszubski is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ekaszubski would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).