Poor man's spool holder
by shocky, published
Unfortunately, she sends my Nylon filament without spool.
So I have to reuse its package box.
Spool holder? A ''massage twist.'' ;)
It works well, anyway.
- Fold a small box with the top of package cover.
- Tape the small box on the package box.
- Cut sides off.
- Put the package box on a ''massage twist.''
- You might need a hanger to guide the filament.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THE SCAD FILE.
It just added to ''publish'' this Thing.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Poor man's spool holder by shocky is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure shocky would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).