Yet Another Tablet Stand (Kindle Fire 7")
by Psych0o, published
None of the stands I found on thingiverse quite fitted my needs and the angles were too steep.
This is a simple 2 side stand with 30 and 60 degree angles. Stable enough to freely tap on it without falling.
Designed it in SolidWorks so I also added both source files.
If you want, you could add some rubber feet to prevent slipping.
- Insert 4 x M4 nuts in the middle part.
- Screw together using 4 x M4 no longer than 20mm bolts.
- Insert your 7" tablet!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Yet Another Tablet Stand (Kindle Fire 7") by Psych0o is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Psych0o would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).