Extruder connector box for Rapman3.x
by Anar, published
Protect the electronic of your extruder connector with that box.
Bottom and top provided as separate files.
For more information please visit http://www.reppersdelight.spacymen.com/index.php/post/2011/01/13/Making-a-decent-extruder-connector
It's for Rapman 3.1 but I can't change the title, sorry !
- print raftless and without support
- place the connector's electronic board inside the bottom part
- option 1 :
- fix it with 2 small screws
- just clip the top part
- option 2 :
- clip the top part
- fix both (electronic and top) wih 2 longer screws
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Extruder connector box for Rapman3.x by Anar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Anar a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Anar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).