Parloma Hand v1.0 beta 2
by parloma, published
Here you can find our 3D-printable hand for the PARLOMA (www.parloma.com) project. Developed starting from InMoov project (www.inmoov.fr).
With respect to InMoov's left hand, we add abduction/adduction joints to thumb, index and middle fingers, and redesign the palm. Now flexion/extension DoF is controlled with a tendon (flexion) and a spring (extension) inserted in the finger itself. Moreover, motion transmission has been improved introducing nylon sheaths to reduce friction and to have a greater flexibility in the positioning of the actuators and consequently a greater freedom in the design.
Soon we will add more control code and instruction.
- 09 Mar 2015: files rotation fixed, removed multiple fingers files.
- separate left and right from some STL
NON PRINTABLE PARTS
- Servos https://www.adafruit.com/products/155
- Microservos https://www.adafruit.com/products/1143
- Bowden tubes in nylon, different lengths, in diamater 1mm, out diamater 2mm
- springs ????
The hand is still in beta phase, CADs may change!
We are working hard to release final version of the hand as soon as possible.
- Andrea Bulgarelli, 3Dto
- Ludovico Russo, Politecnico di Torino
Thanks to Raffaele Saggino for helping in fixing files
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parloma Hand v1.0 beta 2 by parloma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving parloma a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure parloma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).