InMoov Neck Servo Adaptor
by bstott, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This adaptor allows a standard sized servo to be used in place of the designed for large size servo in the InMoov robot Neck tilt mechanism.
- Neck Tilt-Motion Servo Adaptor
The Tilt-Motion Servo Adaptor is to replace the designed for HS805BB servo motors of dimension - 29.6mm X 65.6mm with a Standard sized servo of dimensions - 20.1mm X 40mm. I used the TowerPro SG-5010 standard sized servo with 6Kg-cm to 11Kg-cm torque depending on where you read.
- To use the Servo Adaptor - orient the adaptor so that the standard size servo output shaft spline will be properly located to attach to the Neck gear mehanism. I printed with ABS so I just pushed the Adaptor into place flush with the top of the designed holster and used a little acetone to glue the part into place. You then install your servo and screw into place. If you print with PLA or another plastic then use CA aka Super Glue, Epoxy, hot glue, etc.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
InMoov Neck Servo Adaptor by bstott is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bstott a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bstott would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).