bluetooth headset ear hook replacement
by Kofu, published
This is my first upload, I hope it will help.
I broke the ear hook supplied with my sony VH-001 bluetooth headset and the manufacturer support didn't want to send me a spare one.
So i decided to make my own =)
This part is a bit thicker than the original and the shape is slighly different but it does the job.
It's not impossible you need to adjust the clip (use a sharp blade or an old solder iron).
- Stick the broken parts with transparent tape.
- Use your desktop scanner to get a 2D picture of the assembly
- clean up the picture and convert it as a vectored object (inkscape)
- Us the inkscape to openscad export module (thing:25036)
- Slice and print !
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
bluetooth headset ear hook replacement by Kofu is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Kofu a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Kofu would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).