MakerBot Filament Spool Holder
by charlespax, published
MakerBot Industries now sells filament on spools! Here is a spool holder you can mount on you Thing-O-Matic or Cupcake CNC in place of any rod cover.
You should also print the spool housing to keep you filament nice and tidy. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:8762
If you want to stack two spools, checkout tbusers Spool Stacker http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9198
1) Print spool holder.
2) Remove one rod cover from your MakerBot
3) Mount spool holder.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
MakerBot Filament Spool Holder by charlespax is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure charlespax would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).