APM 2.5 Bixler Mount
by Mrrocketman, published
This lets you mount your APM (ArduPilotMega) 2.5 to your Bixler plane.
Has mounting points for:
Has wiring cutouts to run all of your wiring.
This is meant for the side entry APM 2.5.
Update: July 29, 2013
Added .stp and .par files
Update: May 12, 2014
Added .stl files
- Print 1 APM 2.5 Bracket
- Print 1 APM Accessories Mount
- Bolt the two pieces together with a pair of M3x10 Bolts and Nuts
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Glue in a 10mm x 2mm magnet in each of the bottom slots
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Make a cutout and glue on some magnets onto your Bixler in the matching locations
- [EDIT: Just wrap some rubber bands around everything to keep it on your bixler]
- Cutout a little bit of foam from the aft end of the electronics mounting are of the Bixler to allow room for your servo connectors
- Add some extra tape to anything if you feel it's necessary
- Tape on the plastic cover that came with your Bixler
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial
Download All Files (2 mb zip file)