APM 2.5 Bixler Mount
by Mrrocketman, published
This lets you mount your APM (ArduPilotMega) 2.5 to your Bixler plane.
Has mounting points for:
Has wiring cutouts to run all of your wiring.
This is meant for the side entry APM 2.5.
Update: July 29, 2013
Added .stp and .par files
Update: May 12, 2014
Added .stl files
- Print 1 APM 2.5 Bracket
- Print 1 APM Accessories Mount
- Bolt the two pieces together with a pair of M3x10 Bolts and Nuts
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Glue in a 10mm x 2mm magnet in each of the bottom slots
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Make a cutout and glue on some magnets onto your Bixler in the matching locations
- [EDIT: Just wrap some rubber bands around everything to keep it on your bixler]
- Cutout a little bit of foam from the aft end of the electronics mounting are of the Bixler to allow room for your servo connectors
- Add some extra tape to anything if you feel it's necessary
- Tape on the plastic cover that came with your Bixler
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
APM 2.5 Bixler Mount by Mrrocketman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Mrrocketman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Mrrocketman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).