APM 2.5 Bixler Mount
by Mrrocketman, published
This lets you mount your APM (ArduPilotMega) 2.5 to your Bixler plane.
Has mounting points for:
Has wiring cutouts to run all of your wiring.
This is meant for the side entry APM 2.5.
Update: July 29, 2013
Added .stp and .par files
Update: May 12, 2014
Added .stl files
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Print 1 APM 2.5 Bracket
- Print 1 APM Accessories Mount
- Bolt the two pieces together with a pair of M3x10 Bolts and Nuts
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Glue in a 10mm x 2mm magnet in each of the bottom slots
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Make a cutout and glue on some magnets onto your Bixler in the matching locations
- [EDIT: Just wrap some rubber bands around everything to keep it on your bixler]
- Cutout a little bit of foam from the aft end of the electronics mounting are of the Bixler to allow room for your servo connectors
- Add some extra tape to anything if you feel it's necessary
- Tape on the plastic cover that came with your Bixler
Download All Files (2 mb zip file)