Logitech G51 Speaker Horizontal Stand
by boombatower, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Provides a stand for the Logitech G51 speakers when placed horizontally.
- The built in stands can be unscrewed which is what the picture shows.
- Extra bit on the side is required since the curved portion of the speaker is not centered.
- Would be better if it allowed for larger front and smaller back of speaker, but freecad did not seem to be capable of that.
Due to extra monitors I wanted to place the speakers under the monitors instead of being muffled behind the monitors.
- Timelapse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZFQT13euwo
- Realtime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjwn7rMYAc
If you want to speak the stand you can use the FCStd file which works with FreeCAD.
Logitech G51 Speaker Horizontal Stand by boombatower is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving boombatower a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure boombatower would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).