Logitech G51 Speaker Horizontal Stand
by boombatower, published
Provides a stand for the Logitech G51 speakers when placed horizontally.
- The built in stands can be unscrewed which is what the picture shows.
- Extra bit on the side is required since the curved portion of the speaker is not centered.
- Would be better if it allowed for larger front and smaller back of speaker, but freecad did not seem to be capable of that.
Due to extra monitors I wanted to place the speakers under the monitors instead of being muffled behind the monitors.
- Timelapse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZFQT13euwo
- Realtime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjwn7rMYAc
If you want to speak the stand you can use the FCStd file which works with FreeCAD.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Logitech G51 Speaker Horizontal Stand by boombatower is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving boombatower a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure boombatower would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).