Logitech G51 Speaker Horizontal Stand
by boombatower, published
Provides a stand for the Logitech G51 speakers when placed horizontally.
- The built in stands can be unscrewed which is what the picture shows.
- Extra bit on the side is required since the curved portion of the speaker is not centered.
- Would be better if it allowed for larger front and smaller back of speaker, but freecad did not seem to be capable of that.
Due to extra monitors I wanted to place the speakers under the monitors instead of being muffled behind the monitors.
- Timelapse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZFQT13euwo
- Realtime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjwn7rMYAc
If you want to speak the stand you can use the FCStd file which works with FreeCAD.