Prusa i3 z-height regulator
by obijuan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Fine tune the initial z-height of your Prusa i3 easily by means of a screwdriver.
The endstop clamp is needed:
More information (in spanish):
1) Embedded the nut into the height regulator
2) Glue the height regulator to the bottom of the x-end-motor (as shown in the pictures)
3) Place a M3x25mm screw
4) Attach the endstop to the clamp
5) Attach the clamp to the z-axis smooth bar
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Prusa i3 z-height regulator by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving obijuan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).