Prusa i3 z-height regulator
by obijuan, published
Fine tune the initial z-height of your Prusa i3 easily by means of a screwdriver.
The endstop clamp is needed:
More information (in spanish):
1) Embedded the nut into the height regulator
2) Glue the height regulator to the bottom of the x-end-motor (as shown in the pictures)
3) Place a M3x25mm screw
4) Attach the endstop to the clamp
5) Attach the clamp to the z-axis smooth bar
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Prusa i3 z-height regulator by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.