Symmetric Penrose triangle
by damienb, published
This is my next attempt at the Penrose triangle, I was not satified with the first result that was not symmetric.
I've also posted a tutorial on how to generate this shape with Inventor on my blog: http://wp.me/p3gI7M-4I
Printed at 200% nicely with Kisslicer on a 3d touch:
- Rought support (0.5mm gap, I just neede a small skrewdriver to pop)
- PLA / 195deg with fan ON / 0.25mm / 2 shells
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Symmetric Penrose triangle by damienb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure damienb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).