Enlarged Rostock Motor End for 12mm smooth rod
by kolergy, published
Rostock Motor End from Johann modified to take 12mm smooth rods
- Stronger diagonal fins
- Increased number of screws
- M4 center screw for feet installation
- Increased height to fit electronics below the base board
Part made @ Artilect FabLab Toulouse
- The 12mm holes are a bit tight and required a shot of 12mm drill to fit the slider bar
- The printing is not perfectely clean for the M3 nut I need to find a way to make them fit
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Enlarged Rostock Motor End for 12mm smooth rod by kolergy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure kolergy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).