Mendelmax 1.5 X End Motor and Clamp for 10mm rods
by pk_47, published
These parts are the X End Motor Carrier and the X End Clamp for Mendelmax 1.5 for 10mm rods in X and a LM10UU bearing in Z direction!
I'm building my own Mendelmax 1.5 at the moment with only 10mm rods. So I had the problem, that the original parts don't fit very well. To solve the problem I constructed my own parts following the example of Kludgineer.
If there are any questions, write me a message.
- Print both parts
- Put LM10UU linear bearing in (maybe you have to fix them with silicone glue or something)
- Fix motor with 4 M3 screws
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Mendelmax 1.5 X End Motor and Clamp for 10mm rods by pk_47 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure pk_47 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).