3D Printer Battle Wounds
by DanLuc, published
We have all seen the scrap ABS and PLA bins, and made our own. BUT! As gross as it might seem, we all collect these wounds. So here it is.
- Buy 3D printer.
- Calibrate set printer.
- Print stuffs. Print complex stuffs.
- Remove support material with sharpest tool available.
- Bandages, bandages, bandages! lol
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D Printer Battle Wounds by DanLuc is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure DanLuc would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).