Simple Socket Caddy
by nateduffy, published
Simple parametric socket caddy to keep things from rolling around in the toolbox.
openscad files for single row or two row holders.
- Measure the OD of your sockets.
- Add .4-.5mm to the diameter and enter them in the 'sizes' arrays.
- If you have more or less sockets, you'll have to edit the xtranslation array.
- Set the overall heigh to 2 or 3 and edit the z axis translation of the cube to 0 to print a thin piece with holes to check your sizes.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Simple Socket Caddy by nateduffy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving nateduffy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure nateduffy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).