Simple Socket Caddy
by nateduffy, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Simple parametric socket caddy to keep things from rolling around in the toolbox.
openscad files for single row or two row holders.
- Measure the OD of your sockets.
- Add .4-.5mm to the diameter and enter them in the 'sizes' arrays.
- If you have more or less sockets, you'll have to edit the xtranslation array.
- Set the overall heigh to 2 or 3 and edit the z axis translation of the cube to 0 to print a thin piece with holes to check your sizes.
Simple Socket Caddy by nateduffy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving nateduffy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure nateduffy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).