Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!!
by DrBlackAdder, published
Made to use 1.75mm filament, a JHead Extruder, and a modified Wade's accessible extruder, this printer takes everything that is great about the Prusa Mendel, and fixes a few problems including:
* Z-Axis couplers that fall off,our design uses a double key on the Stepper motor to lock the couplings to the motors.
* Filament guide to keep the fine 1.75mm filament on the hobbed section of the extruder bolt.
* Much Improved Z-Axis homing endstop. It's not easy to knock out of adjustment now!
* Stronger X Carriage Idler-End
* Stronger rod clamps (Still need to be even stronger)
Recent Commentsview all
Instructions are now live in the iTunes store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap... Enjoy printing people!
That print was on a Dimension 1200 SST, but we have printed just as successfully on a Thing-o-matic and Prusa. :-)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Grab a copy from the Apple sotre and get building!
You must be logged in to post a comment.