Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!!
by DrBlackAdder, published
Made to use 1.75mm filament, a JHead Extruder, and a modified Wade's accessible extruder, this printer takes everything that is great about the Prusa Mendel, and fixes a few problems including:
* Z-Axis couplers that fall off,our design uses a double key on the Stepper motor to lock the couplings to the motors.
* Filament guide to keep the fine 1.75mm filament on the hobbed section of the extruder bolt.
* Much Improved Z-Axis homing endstop. It's not easy to knock out of adjustment now!
* Stronger X Carriage Idler-End
* Stronger rod clamps (Still need to be even stronger)
Recent Commentsview all
Hmmm! I think I figured it out. When you try to import files created in Sketch-Up to SolidWorks they come in with CRAZY dimensions. Just wondering, Were these files drawin up with Sketch-Up?.
Can you describe the dimension scheme. I use both ANSI English and ISO Metric. I down loaded the parts and get crazy dimensional information for them? Most of the parts are printing OK on a WanHoe Duplicator 4. I would like to re-design my own version using SolidWorks and ANSI English dimensioning. For some reason the USA has not joined the rest of Gods Creations and converted to metric.
Instructions are now live in the iTunes store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap... Enjoy printing people!
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Grab a copy from the Apple sotre and get building!
You must be logged in to post a comment.