Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!!
by DrBlackAdder, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Quantum Victoria's Derivitave of the ever popular Prusa Mendel.
Made to use 1.75mm filament, a JHead Extruder, and a modified Wade's accessible extruder, this printer takes everything that is great about the Prusa Mendel, and fixes a few problems including:
- Z-Axis couplers that fall off,our design uses a double key on the Stepper motor to lock the couplings to the motors.
- Filament guide to keep the fine 1.75mm filament on the hobbed section of the extruder bolt.
- Much Improved Z-Axis homing endstop. It's not easy to knock out of adjustment now!
- Stronger X Carriage Idler-End
- Stronger rod clamps (Still need to be even stronger)
The Instructions are written into an App.
Grab a copy from the Apple sotre and get building!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!! by DrBlackAdder is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving DrBlackAdder a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure DrBlackAdder would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).