Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!!
by DrBlackAdder, published
Quantum Victoria's Derivitave of the ever popular Prusa Mendel.
Made to use 1.75mm filament, a JHead Extruder, and a modified Wade's accessible extruder, this printer takes everything that is great about the Prusa Mendel, and fixes a few problems including:
- Z-Axis couplers that fall off,our design uses a double key on the Stepper motor to lock the couplings to the motors.
- Filament guide to keep the fine 1.75mm filament on the hobbed section of the extruder bolt.
- Much Improved Z-Axis homing endstop. It's not easy to knock out of adjustment now!
- Stronger X Carriage Idler-End
- Stronger rod clamps (Still need to be even stronger)
The Instructions are written into an App.
Grab a copy from the Apple sotre and get building!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!! by DrBlackAdder is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving DrBlackAdder a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure DrBlackAdder would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).