Quantum Prusa Mendel - with iOS Assembly Instructions App!!!
by DrBlackAdder, published
Quantum Victoria's Derivitave of the ever popular Prusa Mendel.
Made to use 1.75mm filament, a JHead Extruder, and a modified Wade's accessible extruder, this printer takes everything that is great about the Prusa Mendel, and fixes a few problems including:
- Z-Axis couplers that fall off,our design uses a double key on the Stepper motor to lock the couplings to the motors.
- Filament guide to keep the fine 1.75mm filament on the hobbed section of the extruder bolt.
- Much Improved Z-Axis homing endstop. It's not easy to knock out of adjustment now!
- Stronger X Carriage Idler-End
- Stronger rod clamps (Still need to be even stronger)
The Instructions are written into an App.
Grab a copy from the Apple sotre and get building!