Raspberry Pi GPIO Connector That Works With the Makerbot Replicator 2
by blandman, published
When I printed the vexaae's original GPIO connector with a makerbot replicator 2 (PLA filament) the holes would get filled in and some sides failed to print. So I took the blender file he provided and modified it until it worked on my Makerbot Replicator 2. Essentially all I did was make the holes a little bigger and thickened all 4 sides.
- load the stl file into makerware
- Press print (I used 0.2mm thickness and 100% fill)
- Use solid copper wire and wire your desired pins to your breadboard
- Attach to Raspberry Pi (can be a bit snug)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Raspberry Pi GPIO Connector That Works With the Makerbot Replicator 2 by blandman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure blandman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).