by Irah, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Z-axis assembly that works with MakerBeams.
- Print parts
- Hammer the z-axis smooth bar to the hole reserved for it
- Add motor
- Glue bottom to the assembly for added rigidity (superglue or acetone)
- Attatch to the frame (that is possibly made out of MakerBeams)
Z-axis assembly by Irah is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Irah a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Irah would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).