Socket Extension Caddy
by nateduffy, published
Simple tray for holding 3/8" drive extension and universal joint.
The source file is a python script that uses freecad.
If you want to edit things:
- make sure FREECADPATH is set correctly for your system in the file
- edit as you like, the code is really straightforward
- run 'python extension_caddy.py' from the command line or copy and paste into the FreeCAD python interpriter.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Socket Extension Caddy by nateduffy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving nateduffy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure nateduffy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).