iMac Headphone Holder
by Curlnizzle, published
Have a Mac? Need a better place for your headphones? Look no more! It fits on iMac display and the thunderbolt display as well. I used some 3mm double sided to tape to attach, works like a charm.
Overall dimensions are:
I have attached the sketchup file and working STL file.
Do what you want with it!
Note In the picture it has DG on top, I added those for a friend but the sketchup file and stl do not have that on them.
- Print off object
- Attach with an adhesive of your choice. (double sided tape)
- Hang headphones
- Pat yourself on the back and enjoy a less cluttered desk.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
iMac Headphone Holder by Curlnizzle is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Curlnizzle would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).