Quick bridge calibration test
by caru, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
I needed to make sure that bridges are printed right, before trying to print the x-ends of the Prusa Mendel design.
I tried with a hollow cube, but it wasn't a reliable test for many reasons, so I openscadded a more accurate emulation of the x-ends bridges, which only takes around 3 minutes to print with my settings.
- Try to print the STL
- If it doesn't do a one layer bridge only, tweak the .scad
- Take your time to try various bridge settings till you get it perfect.
- Start your first print of the x-ends with confidence ;)
Quick bridge calibration test by caru is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving caru a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure caru would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.