snap-fit link chain bracelet
by smellymoo, published
1cm per link, snap-link chain designed in sketchup. v6 is the best version so far, if you snap the links together, it's near impossible to seperate them, yet they move freely.
Item that I devived this from didn't work well, too much slack, and bad fastening. So I started from Scratch using the shape.
1) Duplicate the latest STL as many times as you need in your slicer.
2) Print [mine: PLA, 40% infill, 0.35 nozzle, 0.21 layer height]
3) Snap together the links, if they can't, warm them up alittle first.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
snap-fit link chain bracelet by smellymoo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving smellymoo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure smellymoo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).