Bunny Trouble game
by mrbug, published
This is a clone of the Gen 42 game "Army of Frogs" using the Tron Bunny (a derivative of the Stanford Bunny) for its pieces.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Print a total of 40 rabbits (10 for each color) and 4 markers (1 for each color).
EDIT: I have uploaded a corrected version of the marker stl file. Sorry! EDIT2: OOPS! I accidentally uploaded wrong version of the rules file. The new version now has the ending conditions. Sorry again...
Bunny Trouble A game for 2-4 players
- Each player chooses a color and takes that particular marker.
- All rabbit pieces of the chosen colors are put into a bag.
- All pieces of any unused colors are put aside.
- Each player takes two (2) random pieces from the bag
All of the following steps that are possible must be completed in this order:
- The player moves a piece of his or her color.
- The player adds a piece to the field.
- The player draws a piece from the bag. If any of the three steps can not be completed, skip to the next one.
- When moving a piece, the rabbits must form one solid field. Holes CAN be created during a turn as long as the field is solid at the end of the movement.
- When adding or moving a piece, the player must ensure that a set of three or more pieces is not leading away from the field.
- A piece can jump any number of times as long as it does not end in the starting position.
- All jumps must be done straight across connected tiles in one of the directions of the flat sides of the hexagonal base.
Winning the Game: The first person to make a grouping of 7 or more of his or her rabbits is the winner!