Enlarged Rostock Carriage V1.0 for 12mm smooth rod & KB-12-WW bearings
by kolergy, published
DEPRECIATED: Replaced by http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:79147
I'm not convinced this is the best implementation but I want do build it rapidly so I went for limited change on the carriage.
Once the printer will be working I will try to spend some time on it to review the branch attachment to limit potential mouvments due to play in the bearings:
- Allignment of links to the center planes of the bearings booth vertically & horisontally
- Alignement of the belt mount to the center between the bearings
- M3 Screw based Bearing housings
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Enlarged Rostock Carriage V1.0 for 12mm smooth rod & KB-12-WW bearings by kolergy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure kolergy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).