by ericafalk, published
For this project, I made a blue sunflower. This will be used as decoration.
1) I made this project in inventor
2) I created a new sketch, and made the first layer. Which includes the circle and first set of petals
3) Then, I extruded the first layer 0.06
4) After, I made the second set of petals and extruded them 0.06
5) I saved my project as an STL
6) I was ready to print on the makerbot, so I had to generate a G code
7) The last thing I did after the g code was generated was build my project
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Sun Flower by ericafalk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ericafalk a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ericafalk would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).