We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
For this project, I made a blue sunflower. This will be used as decoration.
1) I made this project in inventor
2) I created a new sketch, and made the first layer. Which includes the circle and first set of petals
3) Then, I extruded the first layer 0.06
4) After, I made the second set of petals and extruded them 0.06
5) I saved my project as an STL
6) I was ready to print on the makerbot, so I had to generate a G code
7) The last thing I did after the g code was generated was build my project
Sun Flower by ericafalk is licensed under the Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure ericafalk would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!