by lizz_fizz, published
This device allows you to evenly space Smarties on a cake - just like a Damien Hirst painting! Inspired by the DIY sans-Smarties version of the cake sold at SFMoMA Blue Bottle Cafe.
Steps to perfectly spaced Smarties:
- Laser cut your own Smartie Spacer using the file provided
- Use the Smartie Spacer to create 1 horizontal line of Smartie center points
- Using the first center point, use the Smartie Spacer to create center points at a 90Âº angle.
- Smartie Space the rest of the center points using the 90Âº line as a guide.
- Place Smarties on all center points and Bon Appetit to you.
Laser cut acrylic
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Smartie Spacer by lizz_fizz is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure lizz_fizz would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).