by lizz_fizz, published
This device allows you to evenly space Smarties on a cake - just like a Damien Hirst painting! Inspired by the DIY sans-Smarties version of the cake sold at SFMoMA Blue Bottle Cafe.
Steps to perfectly spaced Smarties:
- Laser cut your own Smartie Spacer using the file provided
- Use the Smartie Spacer to create 1 horizontal line of Smartie center points
- Using the first center point, use the Smartie Spacer to create center points at a 90º angle.
- Smartie Space the rest of the center points using the 90º line as a guide.
- Place Smarties on all center points and Bon Appetit to you.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Laser cut acrylic
Download All Files (176 kb zip file)