by lizz_fizz, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This device allows you to evenly space Smarties on a cake - just like a Damien Hirst painting! Inspired by the DIY sans-Smarties version of the cake sold at SFMoMA Blue Bottle Cafe.
Steps to perfectly spaced Smarties:
- Laser cut your own Smartie Spacer using the file provided
- Use the Smartie Spacer to create 1 horizontal line of Smartie center points
- Using the first center point, use the Smartie Spacer to create center points at a 90Âº angle.
- Smartie Space the rest of the center points using the 90Âº line as a guide.
- Place Smarties on all center points and Bon Appetit to you.
Laser cut acrylic
Smartie Spacer by lizz_fizz is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving lizz_fizz a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure lizz_fizz would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).