Power Supply Bracket
by gth, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
In the never ending search for neat cables, I quickly sketched up this bracket to hold my laptop power supply brick to the underside of my desk.
Someone more clever than I can probably make it parametric via some other software and thus support various sized power supply 'bricks'. This particular bracket supports a PSU width of about 70mm.
Downloads on offer are the STL file (to print straight away), or the SketchUp design file, for those who want to make a few changes. Refer to your particular 3D printer's instructions on how to take an STL file and produce a printed object.
For my Replicator 1 -
- Open ReplicatorG (I use the Sailfish version)
- Ensure the model is positioned on the platform
- Select "Make GCODE" with appropriate temperature and speed options (left extruder @ 220'C, HBP at 115'C, 50% fill)
- Select "Make S3G" output to SD card
- Transfer SD Card to Replicator
- Select "Print from SD Card", select the file
- Take printed object to desk and mount the PSU brick under it.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Power Supply Bracket by gth is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gth a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gth would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).