Power Supply Bracket
by gth, published
In the never ending search for neat cables, I quickly sketched up this bracket to hold my laptop power supply brick to the underside of my desk.
Someone more clever than I can probably make it parametric via some other software and thus support various sized power supply 'bricks'. This particular bracket supports a PSU width of about 70mm.
Downloads on offer are the STL file (to print straight away), or the SketchUp design file, for those who want to make a few changes. Refer to your particular 3D printer's instructions on how to take an STL file and produce a printed object.
For my Replicator 1 -
- Open ReplicatorG (I use the Sailfish version)
- Ensure the model is positioned on the platform
- Select "Make GCODE" with appropriate temperature and speed options (left extruder @ 220'C, HBP at 115'C, 50% fill)
- Select "Make S3G" output to SD card
- Transfer SD Card to Replicator
- Select "Print from SD Card", select the file
- Take printed object to desk and mount the PSU brick under it.