The 3D Printed Marble Machine #2
by Tulio, published
The 3D Printed Marble Machine #2 - Designed by Tulio Laanen
Please consider making a donation if you want to support me and my work.
Donate HERE: http://bit.ly/1GovCl0
Check out; The 3D Printed Marble Machine #3 !
- Contact mail: [email protected]
- My website: http://www.tuliolaanen.com
Made one yourself? Feel free to upload your photo’s!
Its very simple!
I recommend slicing with with Cura: https://ultimaker.com/en/software/list
Layer height: 0.1 (0.2 optional for faster print)
Shell thickness: 0.8
Bottom/Top thickness: 0.6
Fill Density: 25%
Print speed: 40 mm/s
No Support, brim or raft needed.
use 9.5 - 10mm ball-bearings for Marbles
- And print!
(I Printed on Ultimaker 2)
Explanation different download files:
Original file. Works the best with given instructions above, which means slicing with Cura.
Fixed version, if your not using cura, or if you're experiencing problems while slicing.
The four parts in separate STL files:
Cap, Turning wheel, Lift, Track
- and there is a version of the lift (spiral) without the support cilinder around it if you prefer to print it with a brim or a raft
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
The 3D Printed Marble Machine #2 by Tulio is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Tulio would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).