Miniture link bracelet
by smellymoo, published
A smaller version of my snap-link chain bracelet. As the other one was too "manly". The clasp is still being worked on.
1) Duplicate the latest STL as many times as you need in your slicer.
2) Print [mine: PLA, 40% infill, 0.35 nozzle, 0.21 layer height]
3) Snap together the links, if they can't, warm them up alittle first.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Miniture link bracelet by smellymoo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving smellymoo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure smellymoo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).