Ultimaker heavy-duty handle
by jwags55, published
I modified the Ultihandle by Silvius:
- Increased thickness by 5 mm (now 20 mm).
- Reduced the size of the "cutouts".
- Removed the lettering
- Changed the square screw openings to round
- Added elliptical curves to the top and bottom
I printed 1.2 mm wall and 40% fill. This may be overkill, but didn't want the handle to break. The model must be positioned diagonally on the print bed since the overall length is 223 mm (8.78 in).
The original 16 mm long screws are not long enough - they should be at least 20 mm.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ultimaker heavy-duty handle by jwags55 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jwags55 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).