2xAA Battery Box
by BoilerPlateDan, published
3D printable battery box for 2 x AA batteries.
Pretty straightforward build.
- Download the .stl
- Slice in whatever program you like
- Drill out the banana plug sockets
- Add the springs and bar to connect the cells
- Add the cells and tie wrap in place
As a guide for the slicer settings I went for 25% infill and a .4mm layer. Seemed to work well for me.
That's it, Enjoy
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
2xAA Battery Box by BoilerPlateDan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving BoilerPlateDan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure BoilerPlateDan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).